Welcome to Bank of America Small Business Community
Learn. Share. Thrive.
Running a small business is no small feat. That's why we've created a small business forum for expert insight, insider tips and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.
Become A Member
Join our small community for expert insights, insider tips, and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.Get Started Become A Member
The Magic of Creating Multiple Profit Centers
What if Amazon still only sold books? What if Starbucks still only sold coffee? What all great businesses have learned is that one key to continued growth is creating new streams of revenue - multiple profit centers.
9 Reasons Why Millennials Matter to your Small Business
The buying power of Millennials is only going to increase,yet many small businesses aren’t properly marketing goods and services to them. That has to change if businesses want to attract and retain Millennial customers.
The 5 Small Business Tax Planning Tips Every Small Business Owner Should Know
The beginning of the year always brings the need for business planning and small business owners should also focus on sound tax strategies. The last thing you want to do is miss out on tax deductions that could lead to more money in your bank account.
The New American Worker
Millions of Americans are trading full-time jobs for the freedom (and risks) of going it alone. Here’s how to manage your finances if you’re thinking about joining them for a few years—or for keeps.
- moderator_mel likes doggoneawesome's reply Re: Can a dog park be profitable?
- leomel likes moderator_lisa's reply Re: A Doggone Awesome Outdoor Dog Park & Pet Shop
- leomel and fasttaxcity like Ebong Eka's article The 4 Cash Flow Management Mistakes that Fail Small Businesses
- leomel likes Touchpoint's article Mobile Marketing: Small Businesses Should “Get the Message”
- fasttaxcity likes Ebong Eka's article The 7 Budgeting Tips You Need to Consider