Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2010 9:58 AM by SBC Team

Is there anyone out there that can help?

susan1250 Newbie
      Hi my name is Susan and I am in the process of starting my own business. I have my a federal tax Id number a company name and 2 employees but have been in business for 4 years. I am a referral and party planning company and am just starting interior decorating severities as a second business and had just about all the money I needed by saving every extra dime I had when tragedy hit my family because of a motor voiceless accident my boyfriend and I were in. We are both OK now but I almost lost my boyfriend of 12 years and fortunately I wasn't hurt as bad as him but bad enough for me to be disabled for a while with my back and neck. We are now on disability from our regular jobs for the time being but the bottom line is that we need $8500. I had to use the money I had to pay bills and rent until our lost wages came in which I am still waiting for mine. I need to advertise, call up vendors to get prices from them such as DJ"s, Caterers and ect. I also have 2 employees that I had to layoff because I couldn't pay them anymore so I was wondering if you could help me out I will be honest and up front with you my credit scores are really risky but when I am dealing with others people money I do what I can to make sure they are paid and all I would need is about $10,000.00 to start back up because I still owe my 2 employees who have been very patient with me and I can pay you back within a years time monthly or however you want to work it. Please help I just want to be independent and succeed in life I am 43 and losing time I want to leave my kids something. My employees are willing to run everything for me and I told them that what ever work they do they split because I can't do anything right now but they are trust worthy people who I know would make my company money since one of my employees is my 18 year old daughter and the other my daughter in-law whom are both very talented in both area's of my companies. Like I said above please take a chance on us I want to change my luck around and for the info about the accident I could send you any kind of proof you would need. Thank you in advance for taking the time out to read my little book and answer me back either way. Report as inappropriate