Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 15, 2008 10:08 PM by habrown

Free Advertising for you website or business

corporate Newbie
      I have been getting emails for ways to get free advertising for websites and businesses. I do have a source sheet of the top 10 methods for free advertising on the internet. If you would like a copy just email me at It is a pdf file that I can email you and I won't charge you for the copy.
        • Re: Free Advertising for you website or business
          habrown Newbie
          I appreciate your offer, thanks. About the top 10 list, could you say when the list was published and by whom?
          There has to be a more efficient way to distribute copies of top ten list. Why not just publish to a blog, for example? Or is there a business being advertised or a need to collect email addresses, etc?
          Whatever advertising method employed, the end result must seek to attract targeted, qualified traffic to your website or blog - not just hits. I can recommend the Authority Black Book, a free download made available by the author, Jack Humphrey, at the following link: more than 40,000 times and ranked # 1 in 2007 by, the Authority Black Book is responsible for more web 2.0 and social marketing traffic than any paid resource on the web.
          You'll start to benefit almost immediately - within the first hour or so of implementing the first link building and social marketing tactics outlined in the free ebook. It's the most premium, highly targeted, qualified web traffic you'll ever get organically.
          The Authority Black Book by Jack Humprey, co-founder of the Authority Site Center you.
          Howard A Brown