Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2008 12:32 PM by josh_B2B

Get funding advice

NicNakis Wayfarer
      I'm producing a TV show about financial management next week with Rieva Lesonsky, former editor of Entrpreneur magazine, who will be giving advice to small business people. If you'd like to ask her any financial management related questions on the show, please contact me to discuss.
        • Re: Get funding advice
          wyn510 Newbie

I started a new division to my business starting in may 08 and have invested about 100K so far with the potential first year growth of 1.1 million 26% gross profit and net around 12-13%, my problem is I need about $250,000 to carry me over the next 9 months, I have tried about 10 banks over the last 3-4 weeks and have been turned down with the exception of one bank willing to give me a $50,000 line.
          Who can I talk to that will discuss our funding requirements, our model is excellent using the person that sold his company 4 years ago doing 2.2 million when he sold out that company. His former company has lost its appeal to current customers and is losing its customer base slowly.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              NoBullFunding Scout
              wyn - you mentioned that you started a new division...is your business as a whole profitable? What will you need $250K for? The SBA works with startups in certain situations, have you tried to go that route?
                NicNakis Wayfarer
                wyn510,

I think I do have someone who could help you with this question. Rieva Lesonsky has been offering guidance and inspiration to small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs for more than two decades. As an author and editor, Rieva has written and shaped countless articles and books on small business, among them her top-selling Get Smart, which provides more than 300 practical tips and strategies for establishing and sustaining a successful small business. A nationally recognized speaker, she has appeared on Good Morning America and Oprah to discuss entrepreneurship.

Shoot me an email (nic.nakis@gmail.com) and I'll tell you more about being a guest caller on Rieva's show.

Best -

Nic Nakis
                Microsoft Small Business Summit
                josh_B2B Wayfarer
                Wyn,

I'd like to know more about your business, credit, asset/debts, etc to try to get a better idea of what sort of funding options might be available and make sense at this time. Feel free to give me a call or send an email if you'd like to discuss things further.
                Best of luck,

Josh

B2 Business Finance
                jbernstone@b2businessfinance.com