Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2008 11:18 AM by NicNakis

Startup questions?

NicNakis Wayfarer
      I have a small business as a freelancer in film and TV production, and this week my business has put me in a position to help you out with your business. I'm helping produce the Microsoft Small Business Summit. This will be 3 days of programs featuring high-profile entrepreneurs and small biz gurus, streamed live over the internet to viewers all around the world. If you are interested in discussing your business issues on the air with any of our guests, please contact me. I will be scheduling guest callers for a number of the programs and we will also be taking email questions.
        • Re: Startup questions?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Startup questions, Welcome

You are going to be very busy next week

Good luck with your TV Show.

Who are you?? Where are you??

LUCKIEST
              NicNakis Wayfarer
              I'm a TV producer in Seattle, WA. Working in Redmond right now, at Microsoft Studios, where we are producing these shows as part of the Microsoft Small Business Summit.
                  rethinker Newbie
                  I an very interested in taking a project to the next level.. Teens Gone Green. We have some great ideas with the project, we want a web based site
                  that is educational, fun, promotes green awareness and include uploadable videoes , a green community and projects that offer opportunities for scholarships.

I need help making corporate connections and sponsorships to get this projects funded. I would love the opportunity to work with a network to develp a
                  weekly tv/internet show called "TEENS GONE GREEN" . After all, don't we really need to start our teens *rethinking *right now?

Any ideas or interest in being involved, please let me know.
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      LUCKIEST Guide
                      Startup questions, Welcome

Who are you?? Where are you?? How do I get in touch with you??

Great idea "Teens Gone Green"

Talk to me, LUCKIEST
                          rethinker Newbie
                          My name is David Harris. I am located in Knoxville, TN. We have secured the web address and also filed the trademark info for TEENS GONE GREEN.
                          I am here where HGTV is headquartered but as I am not a production company I have been hesitant in approaching networks with idea. I would lke to share this idea and even partner with the right company, individual or investor to see this happen. I can see lots of revenue in advertising sponsors once the programs are in place. This is such a great oppotunity during this period of recession to promote such a great green initiative. I have been in Advertising for many years and feel that green is the thing now. And as I said, teens are the best group to make something happen. It 's really about the future. And to build in a scholarship fund would be a way of promoting and giving back.

my contact info is phone: 865-742-1414
                          my direct email is: howigetemail@aol.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
                            NicNakis Wayfarer
                            You can contact me by email: nic.nakis@gmail.com
                            NicNakis Wayfarer
                            Rethinker,

We do have a guest on our show that would be able to give you help with startup funding ideas. Rieva Lesonsky has been offering guidance and inspiration to small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs for more than two decades. As an author and editor, Rieva has written and shaped countless articles and books on small business, among them her top-selling Get Smart, which provides more than 300 practical tips and strategies for establishing and sustaining a successful small business. A nationally recognized speaker, she has appeared on Good Morning America and Oprah to discuss entrepreneurship.

Please send me an email (nic.nakis@gmail.com) and I'll set you up to be a guest caller.

Best,
                            Nic Nakis
                            Microsoft Small Business Summit