Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2008 7:30 AM by NoBullFunding

Bio bar - healthy juice and smoothies

gizmoco Newbie
      Hi everyone!
      I want to your opinion what you think about open a Bio bar - healthy juice and smoothies. Location - Chicago. And also any advice how I have to start.
      Where I can found web site to start doing a bussiness plan? Is this kind of bussiness perspective???

Thank you
        • Re: Bio bar - healthy juice and smoothies
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Advice on opening Juice bar in Chicago, You post TWICE, I answer TWICE

WE love Chicago. Tell us more about yourself and your plans to open this Juice Bar.
          How soon?? Do you have a location??

If I was planing on opening Juice bar in Chicago, I would do two things.
          One, Contact your local SCORE office. SCORE is FREE and SCORE has a website
          Two, Develop a Business and Marketing Plan and yes SCORE can help

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Bio bar - healthy juice and smoothies
            NoBullFunding Scout
            In my experience, juice and smoothie bars have performed similarly to ice cream shops from a seasonality standpoint. When it gets cold, business slumps. As someone who jst closed a failed ice cream business, I would not recommend a smoothie bar unless you have a ridiculously good location with a captive audience.

I hope I'm not being too negative, but this advice would have saved me about $25k in losses!