Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2009 6:02 AM by BizMind

Phillippine Mango Rolls  Review - Delicious!

intechspecial Ranger
      I read a post on the community that was requesting a review of the website. The website http://philippinemangorolls.com has a nice display of tropical fruit, and an easy to use interface.

I could not help but keep going back as my interest was sparked as to this tasteful product. After several visits, I decided I had to try a few, and ordered all but the spicy mango roll.

I must tell you I was more then pleasently surprised. An all natural full flavored snack, for only $1 each! You cannot beat that.

I am now on my way to ordering again, as this is a much healthier snack then some of the alternatives. It has high vitamin C and most certainly is not your usual snack.

Seeing that I am a member of this community, I try and encourage businesses that offer quality products through a positive review. Businesses that do not offer a quality product will not receive a review at all, as I do not wish to damage businesses that are already lacking in service or products. The Philippine Mango Rolls post is more then just a review, it is a extension of my taste buds, and I must say they are demanding more.

As I am sitting here typing I am getting hungary just thinking about the sweet taste in those all natural mango rolls.

I am sure all that try them will agree, they are well worth $1 spent!