Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2008 8:11 AM by optelic78

Hi please help me acheive my dream.........

optelic78 Newbie
      Hi there let me explain my situation from the beginning and hopefully someone can help.My names Ben I've just terned 22 I've recently left the armed forces after completing four years. I've completed two back to back tours of Iraq on the front line.I'm now in the middle of setting up my own charity raising funds for injured troops my charity will also be involved in housing lads and helping them financially when they leave the forces. I'm extremely passionate about my charity and theres no way my charity is going to fail i received a call of one of my close friends a few weeks ago to tell me that one of our lads had took his own life. I think society believe if you haven't been physically injured then your okay this really is not the case mental illnesses are just as bad if not worse.Anyway I've got a great team in place but i need an investor to lend us the sum of £10 000 to be fully operational this will enable us to become registered as well as buying are charity merchandise and solicitor fees.All funds will be paid back no later then 6 weeks of us receiving it.If you feel you know anyone who may be able to help please contact me asap thanks Ben. benmckee2@googlemail.com