Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2008 9:11 PM by Scappa

Hydrocolloids and Pancreatic cancer.  A hope.

Scappa Adventurer

For those who are wondering what is a Hydrocolloid is; here is a very short and concise allusion to it.

A hydrocolloid is a perfunctory system where the colloidal particles of two substances are uniformly amalgamated in an aqueous mixture, also referred as a "colloidal system". A colloidal system can be manifested in solid, liquid, or gaseous state. Many hydrocolloids are a product is extracted from natural foundations such as animals, fruits, seaweed, and plants. For example, I obtain mine partially from the sap of a particular number of the genus of the Magnoliophyta Agavaceae plantae.

Hydrocolloids are widely used in the manufacturing of food and drinks (milk is a hydrocolloid), medical dressings, medicines, mechanical and practical applications such as sprays, paint, amalgams, in processes, and are even use in computers and communications. I use hydrocolloids to manufacture a water-base anticorrosive. This anticorrosive is so powerful that dissolves metal, however, you can ingest it, and it will not cause any damage to your body. I also use hydrocolloids to manufacture a "potion" to prevent stomach and pancreatic cancer that I call: "Early Pancreatic Cancer Antidote Treatment (EPCAT)"

EPCAT it is not a cure for pancreatic and/or stomach cancer.

Pancreatic cancer is a malignant tumor of the pancreas. Each year about 37,680 individuals in the United States are diagnosed with this condition, and 34,290 die from the disease. In Western Europe more than 60,000 are diagnosed each year, and also 95%+ of the diagnosed people die of the disease. Depending on the extent of the tumor at the time of diagnosis, the prognosis is generally regarded as poor, with <5% of those diagnosed still alive five years after diagnosis, and complete remission still extremely Several studies, including one published on June 1st, 2007, indicate that B vitamins such as B12, B6, and folate can reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer when consumed in food, but not when ingested in vitamin tablet form. As of today, ACS does not recognize or endorse preventive or cure treatment for pancreatic and stomach cancer, while pancreatic cancer remains the 5th leading cause of cancer death.

It has been established in clinical trials that EPCAT has the property to inhibit and prevent the processes that induce this type of cancer, therefore, it prevent its development, and from the practical point of view, it prevents this cancer from occurring. The product (in form of food) contains vitamin D, B vitamin complexes, and folate as part of a more comprehensive compound.

Maybe no one cares much about this stuff, and that is OK. I just wanted to offer a perspective to what I published under "Hydrocolloids anyone? in Business Classifieds by Scappa"

Hydrocolloids are of utmost importance for all of us, and hydrocolloids are also a cornucopia of wealth. That is the reason of why I am looking for funding.

Thank you.

Scappa