Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2008 11:43 AM by sethstacey

Check out my website

Scott7985 Wayfarer
      Hey.. check out my website www.chlightscapes.com . I made this with google site creator and don't really have any web site experience. Let me know if there is anything I can do to spruce things up and make it look more professional. Thanks for the help.
        • Re: Check out my website
          Howard Adventurer

I like the website. How long did it take you to do? What is Google site creator, and is it easy to use? I like how your website is easy to click on, simple, clear and straight forward. I also like how you break out the steps. Because you are advertising "neighborhood work" can you get any customer testimonals to go on your website? Nothing beats a fellow neighbor that is willing to recommend your work.
              Scott7985 Wayfarer
              It really didn't take me to long. Once you get the basics in place you just build each little piece from there. I would suggest looking into site creator. It can be simple or really complex. You are able to edit your own HTML. I don't really know much HTML, so when I want something I will just search for it. Thanks for the suggestion about testimonials. I will look into that this season and hopefully get something up. Are you planning, or do you have a website that you want to make better?
              JenJen Wayfarer
              You site looks great! It is user friendly and answers any questions your customer might have.

I am also interested in Google site creator. I have a site but it has it's limitations. I would like to have the ability to have a more flexible site.