Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2008 12:43 PM by NextGeneratio

Need financing for internet-based business

NextGeneratio Newbie
      I am in search for $100,000 for my internet-based business. The website is a social networking/e-commerce website. AND LET ME STATE THAT I AM NOT ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THE NEXT FACEBOOK OR MYSPACE. The website is a social networking website, but it is unique in its own sense. The website is truly amazing. If you are interested or can help me find funding please reply or leave an e-mail for me at SheenaDA@aol.com.
        • Re: Need financing for internet-based business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          internet-based business, Welcome

Who are you?? Where are you?? Tell me about yourself and your internet-based business

Where do I mail the check??
            • Re: Need financing for internet-based business
              NextGeneratio Newbie
              I am a nineteen year old entrepreneur from Mississippi, but the website will be programmed and hosted in Dallas, Texas. (And it has been a proven record that the most successful websites were started by individuals in their late teens or early twenties. It is my generation who has been crowned the interest-era. I know that people look at and want to do when they get online.) Everything on the business side is complete. I have taken care of the patent, copyright, and domain name. I have also declared the business. And to prove that I am serious and dedicated to this venture, I have invested $10,000 of my own money. I am not in search of $100,000 for completion of the website and advertising. Many investors want to know what can you guarantee and how do they know that the entrepreneur they are investing in is driven and knows how to do business. Take a look at a website that I bought off of Ebay for $0.99. (I named the website MIDCHAT.COM and did some redesigning to fit the audience I was trying to attract.) In LESS THAN A MONTH with NO ADVERTISING, the website has almost 100 members and I have made over $20 through Google Adsense alone. If you invest, know that I will give you the return you are looking for. Also as I said, I am not trying to make another Myspace or Facebook. This website is unique. It is different. It will attract individuals of all kinds with different interests. If you are seriously wanting to invest, send me an e-mail at SheenaDA@aol.com and we can move to the next step.