Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2009 3:25 AM by Andrewjoselin

Need Investors for new online community & Label

angrydad Newbie
      Funding needed for new social online community. The site will feature indie labels & artist - allowing to sell mp3 downloads, streaming music like last.fm, and rotate new member in the featured section. The community will also include video, live video, chat, blogs, classifies, zip code locator, members profiles - htlm designs, paypal, press releases, friend adders, adding songs to profile, etc. Marking campaign will launch the website. This website will help launch our new Record label. The label will be based in Miami, FL with a studio outside of Nashville.

There is a business plan
        • Re: Need Investors for new online community & Label
          wanaloan Newbie
          Why don't you give Dan or myself a call and we can go over some ways of how we may be able to make this possible.

+44 7031984773 or wanaloan@gmail.com

Talk to you soon,
          Delia
          • Re: Need Investors for new online community & Label
            scraperecords Newbie
            Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. We've ran and closed three different internet radio stations and online communities and lost a ton of money. If you want to launch a label, it is better to use existing social networking sites than attempt to launch your own. I feel like you are us five years ago. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I would definitely reconsider this move because it will lead you down an overwhelming road with very little financial reward. Please feel free to write me and pick my brain. If you are intent on doing this, maybe I can give you the long list of pitfalls, so that you can avoid them. Good luck, but definitely take caution!

Elle
            • Need Investors
              Andrewjoselin Newbie
              Hi,
              <!--if gte mso 9><xml>
              Normal
              false
              false
              false
              EN-US
              X-NONE
              X-NONE
              MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
              </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 9><xml>
              </xml><!endif-->
              <!--if gte mso 10>
              <style>
              /* Style Definitions */
              table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
              </style>
              <!endif-->*+The most exciting factor is getting a group of the
              most Savviest Real Estate Investment Professionals and a group of people so
              that interested parties can get a steady flow of expert knowledge, investing
              techniques and insider strategies on every facet of real estate investing. Log
              on to:+ http://www.baltimorereia.com/*