Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2008 5:53 PM by corporate

getting web site hits

firewolfcomps Newbie
      Ok, my company has been up and running for about 2 months now. I am looking to expand it through internet sales and am looking for the most reliable way to generate web site hits. I have been doing online searches and been getting tons of results, the problem is knowing who is reliable and who is not. Any suggestions.
        • Re: getting web site hits
          Lighthouse24 Ranger
          Can you provide some information about your business and location (either in your profile or with a follow-up post in this thread)? There are many possible strategies, but the ones that might work best for a restaurant in a major U.S. city wouldn't work well for home-based business in a small town or for a heavy equipment manufacturer in Asia. I think you'll get more helpful responses if members here have a better idea what your business is selling and where/how.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            getting web site hits, Welcome

As Lighthouse said, Tell us more. Two months is a VERY short period for a business.

The more you share about your business, its location and your goals, the better our ideas.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and can help.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
              corporate Newbie
              First of all, the #1 rule in business advertising is' "you get what you pay for." Free advice is nice but it seldom translates into financial gains. If you are ready to get started bringing in more traffic to your site then drop me a line at Our company will be airing a campaign on television in the beginning of 2009. We have space available on our home page and on product pages. Prices vary. Your product or service may also be eligible to be placed on our site as an upsale to futher increase sales for your company. Email me for details.