Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2008 10:48 AM by Adducent

help

houseofphat Newbie
      im starting an exclusive one of a kind t shirt business dnt know where to start made some loacaly and sold like hot cakes need to expand and do it ligit any ideas how and where to start
        • Re: help
          Mybizfiler Adventurer

Starting a T Shirt business would be a good idea and you should do a market research. Once you have decided to incorporate your business, the next question that comes to your mind is where to incorporate. The first and simple choice would be to incorporate in your home state. We at ICS, Inc, help you to incorporate your business and provide complete incorporation services at competitive pricing.

You can reach Mr. Kiran Kumar(Senior Manager) at 979-633-4221 and can mail him @ kirankumar.tummala@mybizfiler.com, as he is very well experienced and has considerable knowledge in incorporation services

For more information and details please visit ICS web site http://www.mybizfiler.com/.

You can also visit our informational blog site: http://mybizfiler.wordpress.com/.

Disclaimer: ICS does not offer legal services or legal advice, but only generic information on legal subjects. ICS is not an attorney or law firm and not a substitute for an attorney or law firm
            LUCKIEST Guide
            help, Welcome

How can I help if I DO NOT know who you are??, First name??
            Where you are?? or any thing that can HELP me help you.

What is your background?? You will need an Accountant, a Lawyer and
            you should contact SCORE. SCORE is FREE
            SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" is a nonprofit
            association dedicated to
            educating entrepreneurs and the formation,
            growth and success of small business nationwide.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
              Tracker

The business you want to start is obviously a highly competitive one so be sure to plan out everything so that you keep your costs down and under control. The best way to launch a business is to layout a plan for it (both for yourself and your business idea). Preparation and planning are going to be key to your success. I know this to be absolutely true. I have 26 years experience starting, buying and developing businesses and it taught me that lesson well.

Here is a quote from Goethe, that I have on my website that says something important for you to read and learn from:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I respect the person who knows what they wish. The greatest part of all mischief in the world arises from the fact that most do not sufficiently understand their own aims. They have undertaken to build a tower, and spend no more labor on the foundation than would be necessary to erect a hut."

~ Goethe

This is true on so many levels of life. I have seen many business owners fail, and many succeed. Often the basis for both drives back to their preparation (or lack of) early on.

You have to plan and prepare when you want to start or buy a business. It is too important to short-cut or not do!

One site that you might find useful is: http://www.sba.gov/smallbusinessplanner/index.html and as Luckiest mentioned searching for your local SCORE organization can help you too. Also, many local colleges/universities have Small Business Development centers that offer free assistance to entrepreneurs and people interested in starting a business. If you search for them you should be able to find one in your area.

I hope the above helps you or gives you some direction. There is a lot of good information and business start-up and business plan help to be found on this site from some of the professionals that participate in the community. Do a search for those subjects/topics and read more to get additional feedback that will help you.

Good luck and best wishes to you.

Dennis Lowery

Adducent, Inc.