This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2008 11:04 PM by edscooters RSS

Customer financing

edscooters Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I've just started my new retail business selling 150cc scooters accepting only cash and credit cards, but I had never imagine that 80% of my customers have asked if I carry some type of financing. I know I've lost a lot of sells for this reason. Does anyone know of a good company that I can call and set up some type of financing for my customers? The most important objective in my new business is customers service. I hope to hear from some one soon and get some of their expertise advise in incorporating financing for my customers.
  • Re: Customer financing
    LUCKIEST Master
    Customer financing, Welcome

Tell us more. Go to Members page and share some info, like who you are??
    Where you are?? etc

Where or from whom do you buy the scooters from?? Could they help you with financing??

Good luck, LUCKIEST
    Fortis Newbie
    Hello edscooters,

Hope all is well. We help with vendor financing. Do you happen to have a website? What type of customers purchase your product? What is the average size transaction?

Thanks
      edscooters Newbie
      I'm currently working on a website but my current sales per scooter is between $1295.00 & $1595.00 plus accessories. As mention earlier I've lost a lot of sales because I'm not offering some type of financing to my customers. Hopefully you will be able to help out here. I know once I'm able to offer financing my sales will sky rocket beyond my wildest plans. Most of my customers rang between 21yr to 45yrs wanting to purchase a scooter to save on gas. My scooters do carry a warranty with my shop 3 months labor and parts and 6 months on the engine components only. My distributor offers my customers 1 full year on engine parts / body frame only no labor. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
      Eduardo Luna DBA
      D&E's Motor Scooters
      Houston, TX
      edscooters Newbie
      My average ticket runs around $1500.00 plus accessories. I'm hoping to be expanding once sales take off and go for the average ticket of $2400.00. Since Ike hit Houston, TX I'm still with out my telephone and Internet but still open for business. I'm just hoping to fine a company who's willing to take a chance with a small starting company and watch the sells take off once I'm able to offer financing to my customers. Most of my customers seem to be blue collars in their early 20's up to their 50's. My guess is that they rather finance their purchase and keep their cash for unexpected things that come up like almost three weeks ago when Ike hit our town. I don't as of yet have a website but looking into one but first, I want to be sure I have all my ducks together before I do especially being able to offer some type of financing. Hope to hear from you soon Fortis
    apexfunding Newbie
    Greeting:

Give me a call to discuss your customer financing needs further.

Best Regards,
    Steve Do
    Business Consultant
    Tel:(832) 483-7485
    GrowthCurve Novice
    Try this:

http://www.gemoney.com/en/business/Markets/request_info.html?gemid2=Markets_index2

If they can't help you, ask them for a referral. Maybe they know someone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 100 points
  • Helpful Answers - 100 points