Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2008 4:44 PM by M.E.K.

Seeking Business Partner For Holistic Lifestyle Venture

M.E.K. Newbie
      \\Location:Hamilton,Ontario,Canada/Syracuse,NY,USA
      Business Opportunity Description:Partner with me to launch a project that will make a positive impact on the lives of children.

HolistiKids: Lifestyle Enrichment for Children is an organization that educates and inspires children and families to make the most out of life. This is a multi-faceted business that will offer a variety of services and products geared to caring for the body, mind, and spirit in today's busy world. It will also focus on bringing people together to bring about individual and social change.

I'm seeking a business partner with drive and charisma who can help me sell this concept. If you are outgoing, personable, and mobile, this could be the opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will have a background or interest in holistic lifestyle, an understanding and love of children, and a positive, strategic approach to marketing. You will be the voice of our organization, so please be comfortable with the idea of being in the spotlight.
      My Personal/Professional Strengths:I have a passion for communicating holistic concepts to children. I'm a "word person" with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to write all articles, ad campaigns, and instructional materials necessary for this venture. I'm a trend watcher and can plan ahead for changes and updates that will keep a business relevant and vital year after year. I work well with others, enjoy sharing ideas, and I'm very comfortable working behind the scenes in the idea factory while a talented, able spokesperson takes the stage.