Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2008 4:48 PM by stingrayriley

Exotic Car Rental Company seeking serious Investors

stingrayriley Newbie
      First of all my name is Tim Riley and I came to the Northern California region 4yrs ago from Houston, Tx and have been insearch of real people who want to make money. I have a company Called Signature Sports Car Rentals and we rent out exotic cars like Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Viper etc.. for daily and weekly rates. Located in the heart of the Napa Valley area. I was seeking 900k for the purchase of cars. And unlike most companies this business work in even the hardest of economies cause of Americas love affair for the automobile.

This Business is Incorporated and has 100,000 shares of common stock I have offered 35percent return for this investment. It has a website www.signaturesportscarrentals.com and gets 45 hits a day ,3 weeks ago I had a player form the Denver Broncos call looking to rent a car but had to turn away cause of no investors to this venture yet. It is a fun and unique business catering to all walks of life from hollywood people to music entertainers etc..Everything is in place forr this business outside of having a fleet.

So if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me at stiingrayriley@yahoo.com or visit my website and contact me that way.>>> A business plan is available on this company