Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2008 8:26 PM by Trash_man

Small  Bulk-Trash/Hauling Biz needing funding

Trash_man Newbie

Hello All:

My husband and I run a small bulk trash/ hauling biz in Maryland, we need help with funding.
      What we are looking for is money to fund our payroll account and expanding our biz. We started with a small lawncare service and then branched off into hauling. We have been in biz for about 4 years. We don't have the best credit and no biz credit yet, no one wants to take a chance with us. Everybody needs bulk trash items removed at some point, thus this is a very sensible and lucrative biz. We have been able to stay afloat working with what we have but, we want to do well. If anyone is interested in taking a chance with the next up-and-coming million dollar biz,be a silent partner...or investor, please help.
      We can be reached via email at:
      scottshauling@comcast.net or dscott28@comcast.net
        • Re: Small  Bulk-Trash/Hauling Biz needing funding
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need to manage debt better, Welcome

Tell me more. Do you have a Business name?? A Federal I D Number??

How about an Accountant?? How many people on payroll??

How much funding are you looking for?? And how long??

LUCKIEST
            • Re: Small  Bulk-Trash/Hauling Biz needing funding
              Trash_man Newbie

Hello,

The name of our biz is:
              Scott's Hauling, LLC, we do have a federal tax id number...we do have an accountant...we can only hire "day laborers" right now since we can only pay them per job. We have at least 2 people that we would love to hire on as 1099 or part time employees. As of now there is only myself and my husband on our payroll. We are not cutting any payroll checks to ourselves.

We are looking to borrow between $25-$50K...just to fund our payroll account and get some newer equipment and better advertising.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.