Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2008 10:53 PM by dmccutch

FUNDING NEEDED

dmccutch Wayfarer
      Funding needed for business opportunity. Wanting to buy properties to rehab for low to moderate income individuals and families.
      Looking to provide employment to disadvantaged individuals that might find it hard to find employment otherwise.
        • Re: FUNDING NEEDED
          affiliatesun Wayfarer
          I am an Advanced Merchant Capital agent. We give interest free cash advances to businesses looking to grow. Is this what your looking for?

If so, shoot me an e-mail at absolutegreatness@gmail.com
              dmccutch Wayfarer
              Yes this is exactly what I am looking for. We could use $300,000 right away. We had to pass on a 78 unit building for $150,000 on Friday. Right now there are so many people that don't have affordable, clean housing it is really unacceptable in this day and age. We have an overabundance of properties over $90,000 but these people just can't afford that. We also help people clean up their credit so they can get financing. Our mission has been to clean up neighborhoods one property at a time. Right now it takes up to three months to complete each project because we can only pay one crew at a time. With funding in place, we can have multiple crews working at the same time so we could finish in one month. also, with proper funding, we would have multiple projects going at the same time. We have had neighbors express joy that we are taking an eyesore and making it a nice property which helps out the neighborhood and the city.
              We have used our personal finances to make this happen so far. We are in desperate need for funding so we can start working on multiple properties.
              LUCKIEST Guide
              FUNDING NEEDED, Welcome David

Tell me more. What is your background?? How long have you been buying properties??

What is your track (no pun intended) record??

How much funding?? and for how long?? Do you have a Business Plan that I can read??

LUCKIEST
                  dmccutch Wayfarer
                  Good morning Luckiest!

My background is that I have been in the education process since 2004. I believe that any successful venture begins with education. My classroom has been learning from other successful investors that I know personally. I read as much as I can to keep up on new trends that can help each project flow smoothly.. We have been buying for two years. It has been a long process just because we have used our own personal finances to de each project. Our track record has been very successful working on two properties that were complete eyesores. This brings all the property values up which puts you on good terms with the neighbors. We could use $300,000 right now. We just had to walk away from a 78 unit building on Friday. They wanted $150,000 and we don't have that.
                  Funding would be in place for 5 - 10 years which could be negotiable.

Right now there are so many people that don't have affordable, clean housing it is really unacceptable in this day and age. We have an overabundance of properties over $90,000 but these people just can't afford that. We also help people clean up their credit so they can get financing. Our mission has been to clean up neighborhoods one property at a time. Right now it takes up to three months to complete each project because we can only pay one crew at a time. With funding in place, we can have multiple crews working at the same time so we could finish in one month. Also, with proper funding, we would have multiple projects going at the same time. We have had neighbors express joy that we are taking an eyesore and making it a nice property which helps out the neighborhood and the city.
                  We have used our personal finances to make this happen so far. We are in desperate need for funding so we can start working on multiple properties.
                  As far as a business plan, we don't have one yet. Basically, what I have stated is our business plan. We are however beginning to work on one which will take some time to put everything together.

Thank you for your interest!

dmccutch
                    dmccutch Wayfarer
                    Hi Luckiest,

I have my business plan for you to read. Contact me ASAP to see if we can work something out.

Thank you

David