Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2010 12:48 PM by fireman328

How to get money for a start up business

tonye68 Newbie
      I am trying to get a daycare started and I am looking for grants or monies to get started. I am also looking for a house or commercial building. Any suggestions? The location I am looking for is South county or South City. Thanks.
        • Re: How to get money for a start up business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          How to get money for a start up business, Welcome

Many suggestions. It would help to know who you are?? To know where
          South City is?? and a little more about your background??

Day care is good. Have you developed a Business and or Marketing plan than
          my team and I can read?? How much monies are you looking for??

LUCKIEST
              mistataco693 Wayfarer
              Luckiest:

Sounds like you are in the business of funding? I know of a record label out of SoCal who is looking to upgrade their equipment and expand the business worldwide. The business plan is ready for review upon request. The CEO is looking at $250,000, but anything above that would be greatly appreciated.

Questions, comments or a yea can be directed to me either her or at orlndbmw25@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you so we can take the label to the next level of success.

Thank you,

Lynda
              financial180 Wayfarer
              I have been funding businesses over 25 years, we can help you reach your goals.
              Please give me a call at 949.246.5055 or email me at robfinancial180@yahoo.com

• Rob Goldstein
                  fireman328 Newbie
                  my wife is trying to start a country theme bar here in edgewater,maryland where there is none around. she has heard of these government grants for women starting a business. but these seem like a big run around. my wife has done her homework and has broken down the bar from location, uniforms, dance floor, to even a bull riding area ( a fake bull of course). what else can i do to help her. without the money she is at a stand still. do you do maryland also or know someone that does, and how does that work..

thank you tommy terry
                    fireman328 Newbie
                    my wife is trying to start a country theme bar here in edgewater,maryland where there is none around. she has heard of these government grants for women starting a business. but these seem like a big run around. my wife has done her homework and has broken down the bar from location, uniforms, dance floor, to even a bull riding area ( a fake bull of course). what else can i do to help her. without the money she is at a stand still. do you do maryland also or know someone that does, and how does that work..

thank you tommy terry