Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2008 1:28 AM by Iwrite

Collaborating With One Another  - DomainDiva & IWrite

DomainDiva Ranger
      Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would share with some of you the three day collaboration between IWrite and AviaSphere (my tech start up). Awhile back there was a post asking if any members had actually made contact and gotten something done.

I am totally convinced that the decision to hook up with IWrite was the best decision I have made since starting this venture. Patiently he pulled and tugged on our brains until he got from us....piece by piece the exact information he was looking for. Once that was accomplished, Derek and Jim (the art guy...) jumped on the laptops and produced a fabulous brochure that will be handed out at the product launch. According to IWrite we accomplished in three days what it takes ad agencies and clients to do in two weeks.....

We are planning to launch the product at the ISTAT (International Society of Transportation Aircraft Traders) March 2009. Thanks to IWrite we have now the seeds for a fabulous marketing and ad campaign. IWrite is now a team member, he is now family.

If anyone out there is looking for good solid ad advice....then IWrite is your 'problem solved'.
        • Re: Collaborating With One Another  - DomainDiva & IWrite
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Collaborating, Thanks for sharing.

It is GREAT to hear success stories and

the best of luck with the launch at the ISTAT,

LUCKIEST
              Iwrite Pioneer
              Thanks so much for the kind words but DomainDiva (Grace) and her crew made my job easy. A company that is willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work makes all the difference. I didn't walk in an say do this and do that - we sat and had a conversation about who tehy are and what they want to say and to whom they are speaking.

And they asked some hard questions, I learned a lot about how I want to run my agency this weekend. I need to find more clients I can work "with" - not "for." I think this is the secret to getting the most from an advertising agency - let them work with you.

I want to thank Grace and her team for making the process so easy.

DomainDiva Ranger

I Write is waaayyy too modest, but we are a wonderful group if I don''t mind saying so. Both sides learned a lot.

I think too many ad agency clients want to treat their ad people as employees not partners.

BTW I am really paying more attention to commercials right now.
                      Iwrite Pioneer
                      DomainDiva, thanks again.

The key to getting the best work from an advertising agency is simple - challenge them to do what they do best. Marketing and advertising a business, it's service or it's products seems easy, but it isn't. Shortcuts and quick fixes may seem like the solution but over time they may damage the brand more than not advertising ever could.

Another challenge is that there are a lot of folks who claim to be marketing and advertising professionals but they lack the training and experience. Yes, it matters! They've learned to build websites or do SEO but they can't help drive customers from off-line to your online presence. I mean no disrespect to anyone but there is more to marketing and advertising than websites and SEO. And every business owner needs to get as much from their marketing dollars as possible.

What made working with DomainDiva and her group so much fun is that they challenged me to do what I do best. They asked questions, voiced concerns and made great suggestions. And most of the solutions we came up with will not break their budget. A solid marketing program does not have to cost an arm and a leg, but it shouldn't be cheap either - remember that you get what you pay for.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      DomainDiva Ranger
                      IWrite needs to do one of those BofA foum events.

MODERATORS??????????????????????????
                    DMIGUY Adventurer
                    That really is great to hear. I've had no luck in attempts at collaboration here thus far, so this is good to hear. It would be nice to hear more of them. Nothing better than word of mouth advertising.

Iwrite, can you send me your vCard or such so I can keep in on file? bobschecter@gmail.com

Thanks
                    1 of 1 people found this helpful