Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 25, 2008 5:29 AM by LUCKIEST

You like to play role games? Play and earn real money!!!

PlazNet Newbie
      Greetings!
      I from Russia, the city of Moscow. I wish to offer the new business project - fascinating intelektualno-role game "Golden Clone". The project actively develops since 2007. Every day there is a large quantity of new participants. The English version of the project even in working out, but I can help you. It is earnings and game. In your country you will be the first!!! Here it is possible to make really money and perfectly to spend time! In game it is not obligatory to look every day the bill, your character himself will earn for you money every day! You will need to supervise it from time to time. In a mode on line you will see every day replenishment of your bill in game. At any moment you can exchange ecash on real from your bill! Here all is fair, without a deceit! Probably you will interest that registration of game space is taken from history of ancient Russia, but is translated to modern business. Who has become interested write on my mail box wwegda@hotmail.com
      I Will answer all necessarily!
      I hope for pleasant cooperation!
      All good luck!

Excuse for my English, I ask not to criticise strictly if it is written with errors.