Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2008 5:00 PM by NoBullFunding

Why people choose to buy primary tradelines.

credittalk Wayfarer
      After recent study i came to a understanding why business and consumers choose to purchase Primary tradelines instead of building there own. First it doesnt cause inquiry on ones credit report. For those who are struggling it helps them get there first shoot at establishing credit or a small business get capital. I really think that inquires when you apply for credit card killing your hard eard credit score is non sense. Banks and credit card companies are supposed to help establish credit not take away points. I uderstand the laws of false info on a seasoned accounts. But sometimes it seems they leave no choice for people to get a ahead just a thought. If you can supply a authorized user on card to gain credit then whats the difference of suppying a primary seasoned tradeline that rotates payments monthly. We studied and followed all laws with supplying primary tradelines and help 1000's of consumer's thru or vendors to bring sucess and change lifes. 1 (877) 47-fresh helping today consumer's and business to perfect credit.
        • Re: Why people choose to buy primary tradelines.
          HenryLong Newbie
          I bought some of those primary tradelines from a company and ended up losing about $4800. It wasn't until I visited http://www.primarycreditlines.com that I saw that the reason this happens is because most brokers selling the lines are making up completely untrue payment histories and constantly getting busted. In August, nearly 200 companies were shut down for doing just that. CBS Credit set me up with real tradelines from real financial intermediaries, and I made a monthly payment on each one--allowing me to actually rebuild my credit from scratch in a very short period of time. Most tradelines stop boosting your score when they stop reporting as active, but since these were legitimate credit lines as long as I keep making a payment my score improvement remains and continues to go up. I would definitely recommend them for anyone actually curious about a long-term solution, not just a quick fix. I'm told all types of credit can be approved and clients can stand-in as credit investors and purchase debt obligations that have a lengthy, but legitimate payment history.

In this business, with all of the crackdowns and the FTC's Red Flag Mandates, I think finding a service like this that operates ethically is invaluable to consumers. I'm so grateful that I was able to get approved for my VA mortgage loan thanks to CBS Credit! I hope other small business owners follow in their path.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Why people choose to buy primary tradelines.

Is this what you are writing about??

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A seasoned trade line
            is a line of credit that the borrower has held open in good standing
            for a long period of time, typically at least 2 years. A controversial
            practice involving seasoned trade lines, sometimes called piggybacking, uses a creditworthy borrower's accounts to improve the credit rating of an unrelated third party.
            <!-- start content -->

The creditworthy borrower adds the third party as an authorized user
            of his lines of credit, but does not actually provide the third party
            with materials (credit cards, account numbers, etc.) that would permit
            the third party to make charges against that account. The benefit to
            the third party is an improvement in their personal credit rating—they
            now appear to have a long and favorable credit history, and their credit score
            increases. This makes the third party look like a better credit risk,
            and improves the third party's access to new credit. If the third party
            is dealing with a lender who uses risk-based pricing, then their artificially inflated credit score may translate into a substantially lower interest rate.

The third party pays money in exchange for this service, typically
            between $500 and $2000, depending on the age and quality of the trade
            lines. The creditworthy borrower gets a portion of this, typically
            between $100 and $150, while the broker who sets up the deal keeps the
            rest.

LUCKIEST
              NoBullFunding Scout

Anyone can establish credit, and they don't need to pay someone to do it. For a new business, I cannot stress enough how little it matters whether there is a D&B on your business. I have been a lender for 9 years and have never factored not having a D&B into a decision. In fact if a person comes to me as a startup, I'd be very leery if a D&B showed an aged line of credit. As a lender, I place the utmost importance on the character of the indivual, and it would make me wonder what else you were trying to do to decieve me.

Focus on building your personal credit by being responsible and repaying debt on time. If you have personal credit issues, it won't even matter that you've purchased an aged line.