Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2008 12:58 AM by businessangle

Need start up funding for cafe

mavmuggs Newbie
      Got the building - need the inventory.
        • Re: Need start up funding for cafe
          Fortis Wayfarer
          Hello mavmuggs,

Hope all is well. Tell us a bit more about your cafe and what you are trying to do with the business. What else will the business need?

Emailing you now
              mavmuggs Newbie
              I bought a dual use building with a shop and a rentable apartment. I have completed the renovations and ran out of cash to purchase and lease my equipment and inventory. I need about 8-12K depending on how I actually open. If I open as just a coffee shop - 8K, as a cafe/coffee shop - 12K.

Thanks for your consideration.
                  businessangle Newbie
                  Hi,

I could be interested in financing your venture.

If you could tell me the location (region,state, country), for this investment what stake would you offer, What is the break up of area (in sq.ft) to be used for residential use and what would be used for commercial use, The expected pay back period for the investment made.
                businessangle Newbie
                Hi Mavmuggs,

Give more details about the location of the cafe, what kind of investment is required, what stake would you give to the incoming partner, what would the pay back period be, etc

If you have a business plan email me on business.angle@gmail.com
                    mavmuggs Newbie
                    The shop is in the town of Mount Morris, IL. Population approx 3200. The streets "roll up" at 5:00. There is no other shop near us that provides a cafe service.

I need 8-12K depending on how I open. 8K for just the coffee shop or 12K for the cafe.

I am very new to this so I am not sure what you mean by "stake".

I am looking for a pay back period of 1 year.

I have already bought and renovated the building. I have a small mortgage but all of the renovations have been completed on a cash basis. I really wish to incur as little debt as possible.

Thank you for considering me.

MAV