Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2008 5:28 PM by Fortis

Need funding help to take our company to the next level

seeitsold Wayfarer
      Hello, My name is Brent Saitta and I'm one of the developing partners of a Internet development company called SISO Tech. over the last 2 years we've developed a system wrapped around web development and hosting that allows people and business to create and maintain their own web site. Why is this Unique? Well we believe that our system is an easier, faster, more robust, and less expensive way to accomplish anyone's Internet goals. Our Beta phase has been rolled out now for the past 6 months and we currently have close to 50 benefiting customers and growing all by word of mouth. With all of the positive comments and feedback received we believe that there is a rather large area of the marketplace that can and will find the value in this product. We're looking for someone that can help us fund the rest of the programming phase and to help with the marketing dollar to make us a national product and a household name. If you would like more information regarding what are company is doing and what our future plans are please contact us by e-mail or by my direct number 239-910-8497.
      Sincerely, Brent Saitta
        • Re: Need funding help to take our company to the next level
          Fortis Wayfarer
          Hello seeitsold,

Hope the day is well. How much are you seeking and will the money go only for marketing?

Have you considered an SBA?
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            Fortis Wayfarer
            Well thats tough. Personally I dont think partnerships are the best route. Thats doesnt mean it wont work for you.

Concentrating in working capital, SBA\'s, and equipment financing there may be a few options available. SBA\'s are excellent products.

You mentioned the last 2 years is that how long you have been in business? Also how much is your business seeking?
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
                seeitsold Wayfarer
                yes. its been right around two years building this program from the ground up. For the exact amount we are looking for its hard to say. We would like a cushion for at least 8-10 months to help with overhead items such as payroll, rent, marketing and some much needed office supplies. Our thinking is that with a loan at this time it would only increase our overhead (unless long term loans are available) this is the reason for considering a partner or investor. We do anticipate sales to increase at a decent rate, but feel with the right marketing, our product can really take off. A rough ball park right now would be around 150,000.00. I will check out SBA to get more info, and I really want to thank you for your help and taking the time to post back. If you have any other information or suggestions please keep us in mind.
                Thanks Again!