Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2008 10:46 PM by uptown73

Home based business start up

darcelsmom Newbie
      I am trying to start a medical billing business from home. I am having a hard time with finding financing for this. Any ideas?
        • Re: Home based business start up
          Tangirl Wayfarer
          Yes, start a Two Sisters Gourmet Business www.twosistersgourmet.com/web/twells/

and/or

Tupperware Business at my2.tupperware.com/tanyawells
            TeamExpress Wayfarer
            Contact your governent to enquire about grants and low interest start up loans. Some places have grants and loans for "minority groups" ie. women, under 30 yrs old, etc. - see if you qualify!

Best of Luck!

Tamara
            www.whynotnorthamerica.com
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
              LUCKIEST Guide
              Home based business start up, Welcome Michele

Tell me more. How soon do you plan on starting this medical billing business.

Do you have a business name?? How much financing do you need?? And for How long??

The first item that a lender will want to read is both a Business and Marketing Plan.

Do you have one that I can read??, LUCKIEST
                  darcelsmom Newbie
                  Luckiest,

The name I have is First Choice Billing. I hope to be able to start by the end of the year. I am still calculating finacing, but so far, I am up to $5900. I calculate that I should have this paid back over 3 years. I am still waiting on some EDI companies to contact me about the software for the computers.

I am working on a business and marketing plan, now. Like I said, I am still gathering information for the plans and hope to have it all within the next 2 weeks. As far as marketing, I plan to target local physicians offices with brochures and mailings. I will also post an ad on craigslist to see what that generates.

Any other helpful suggestions?
                  Mybizfiler Adventurer

Hi,

You can start you own business and can be your own boss. You need to prepare business plan and do a market research before starting your business. We would definitely help for small business loan application and also for preparing business plan for you but it cost you minimum.

Once you have decided to incorporate your business, the next question that comes to your mind is where to incorporate. The first and simple choice would be to incorporate in your home state. We at ICS, Inc, help you to incorporate your business and provide complete incorporation services.

At ICS (www.mybizfiler.com), we, at a very competitive price (1/4th of charges a typical CPA charges) take care of your complete Incorporation Services.

You can reach Mr. Nirmal Jain (Senior Manager) at 469-713-2541 and can mail him @ nirmal.jain@mybizfiler.com, as he is very well experienced and has considerable knowledge in incorporation services.

For more information and details please visit ICS web site http://www.mybizfiler.com/.

You can also visit our informational blog site: http://mybizfiler.wordpress.com/.
                    uptown73 Newbie
                    Hi

Is your house payed for? This is a great oppertunity go to this web site.

www.u1stfinancial.com

contact me at 864 855-5518 or email me at yaylor833@charter.net