Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2008 9:55 AM by Smartypotty

Free Business Plan Review from Professional Consultant

Mergent Adventurer
      Hello to all,

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning, which is a full service business plan and marketing plan writing service. I would like to extend a helping hand to all of the members on this forum in starting thier business. I am offering free business plan reviews for all members, and some general advice for all of those who need a place to start writing thier plans.

Please feel free to e-mail me at brian@mergentplanning.com, call me at 702-538-1798, or visit us on the web at www.MergentPlanning.com.

I encourage all who read this to contact me today and let me help you on your path to success!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
      Mergent Planning
      702-538-1798
      brian@mergentplanning.com
      www.MergentPlanning.com
        • Re: Free Business Plan Review from Professional Consultant
          Smartypotty Adventurer
          Hello Brian,

My husband and I would love for you to take a look at the information we have so far. We have no experience in this area. What is your experience?
              Mergent Adventurer
              SmartyPotty,

I would be more than happy to look over any and all information that you have regarding your idea. Please call me at 702-538-1798 or shoot me an e-mail at brian@mergentplanning.com.

As far as my experience goes, I specialize in taking concepts from idea to funding. We start, build the plan, get you a solid corporate structure, and then get you out into the world of lenders and investors.

I hope this finds you well, and I look forward to speaking with you and your husband.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
              Mergent Planning
              702-538-1798
              brian@mergentplanning.com
              www.MergentPlanning.com
                LUCKIEST Guide
                Free Business Plan Review from Professional Consultant

I am a SCORE Counselor and would also be happy to read the info that you have.

You can email me at " pdeig@juno.com " and please include your phone number.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE

LUCKIEST
                animalstylist Newbie
                Hi Brian, I have a couple of questions, Do you write business plans for clients and how much do you charge. I am horrible with paper work, I had a business in Co. from 98-2005 until I got sick and then closed my business down , I know not the smartest thing to do but I did and then moved out of state , I want to open another grooming shop-mobile -boarding etc . so there is constant income coming in . I have some really good Ideas but am out of means to do so and want an investor and want to do this wright. So do you have any suggestions as far as what I need to do ? I have been in this industry for 22 years and have trained with some of the best in the business. My ideas come from clients that talk about whats available and what they would like for their pets. It is something that Is not available or in existantce yet to my knowledge, If you can help me that would be great . Thanks for your time
                  Smartypotty Adventurer
                  Hi there,

Thank you so much for your response, but I know nothing about you other than what you're sharing. You're suggesting that I share my business plan information that I have gathered so far with you. That's a lot of confidential information. Do you have any references? Thank you

Sincerely
                  Smartypotty@aol.com
                    Smartypotty Adventurer
                    Hi Brian,

Because it is vital that I know my business thoroughly, I have started writing my business plan myself, however, I will need professional assistance.

I am not looking for a "generic" template or outline, unless the person/company assisting me can fit it to the type of business I have in mind -- selling a patented consumer product in stores. IT MUST BE THOROUGH AND COMPLETE.

I would like to contact someone with provable experience (they must provide references) at having developed plans that attracted investors to the same type of business I am trying to launch. Then, I would like him/her to help me perfect my plan (as well as my pitch presentation to the retail stores.

I have already traveled overseas and met with my manufacturer who is ready to ship to the U.S. Also, I have met with two retail stores who have expressed interest in selling my product. I have some investors, but I need approximately 2-3 more.

PLEASE - LET'S GET THIS UP AND RUNNING! My product will be able to be in the retail stores by Christmas. Thank you for your assistance.

Kenneth & Shirley Blount
                    email: Smartypotty@aol.com