Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2010 12:39 AM by countrymoney

Looking for investor for a country music album

cdentertains1 Newbie
      I am looking for potential investors to help with a new country artist on an established independent label in Nashville. Where could I find music investors?
        • Re: Looking for investor for a country music album
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking for investor for a country music album, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you?? Are you from Nashville??

How do I contact you?? Email?? Phone?? etc??

How large an investment?? Do you have a Business and Marketing plan I can read??

I have been involved with music for many years. LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              cdentertains1 Newbie

I have lived and performed in Branson, Missouri for 9 years, however, the record label is out of Nashville. I have an album complete as far as recording, but do not have any funds to market and promote it. My initial investor passed away right about the time that I signed to the label. The record label is and independent, but it has been in operation since the 1960's. I did have enough on my own to release one single via CDX to some radio stations and did get quite a bit of airplay for a new artist without any marketing money. You can here the first single on my website, there is also an email contact for me and a link to a complete online presskit. Please visit codydooley.com for more information. I believe that it would take about $75-100K to finish, distribute, promote, market, and shoot videos. If you email me I can give you contact info for my producer and there you can learn more details.
                countrymoney Wayfarer
                Luckiest,
                I've been trying to make a post on here, can't seem to get it figured out, I write it, it never appears, but thought you might respond if you saw it, is there a way to contact you directly??
                Thanks