Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2008 8:21 AM by LUCKIEST

Medical Staffing Company

psourander Newbie
      I am interested in starting a Medical Staffing company and would like to know how I establish the rates I will charge. And how they might vary from position. I guess I want to know if I should charge a premium to the company using the temporary workers, or should I charge the workers a percentage of their hourly rate or salary?
        • Re: Medical Staffing Company
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Medical Staffing Company, Welcome

*Tell me more. Where are you located?? (like city and state) How soon so you plan on starting this * Medical Staffing Company?? What is your background??
          If I was starting a Medical Staffing Company I would:
          Get a Business Name, Register the name with the I R S and get a Federal I D Number.
          Next I would develop both a Business and Marketing Plan. Part of the Bus Plan would include rates to charge, If you are in a bigger city, the rates you charge are different from a smaller city.
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and can help

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Medical Staffing Company
            Lighthouse24 Ranger
            I'm not sure anyone can recommend a "right" answer to this from afar. It's really a matter of analyzing your major competitors and finding a rate structure that your clients, workers, or both will find more favorable -- or at the very least a structure that doesn't hurt you, competitively, from either perspective. Best wishes.