Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2008 12:36 PM by james9

need guidence in getting started

Copdre Newbie
      hi there i started this little craft thing about three years ago just taking generic car pictures and mounting them to wooden plaques, and going to car shows and a local high craft show. A buddy from work and i hook up and started doing this together he sells diecast cars and me with my plaques. i was able to ride the last year with him but now i need and want to go on my own and go to the next step. we would still be toether but seperate, im looking into working with heat tranfer items(iron on) to offer new items and take this into other directions to more people . what i am looking for is if there is someone in the buffalo,new york area willing to contact me to help me with the few piece i need to get this going. the main items are listed below.

1. getting nessacary tax liscence.
      2. getting nessacry funding (money is not there i been doing this from tips at work and little money from shows)

those seem to be the biggest things right now i'am trying to get my duck in a row as soon as possible during the winter we are planning to do shows at least 4 with a radio station that runs a cruise nigth one day a week from may til end of sept. this is a huge show avg. between 11,000-15,000 people a night we started doing this show this summer .i will answer any questions that anyone may have.

thank you for any help