Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2008 5:13 PM by Milleisen

Retail store equipment

Blessed_216 Newbie
      Does anyone have any contact companies who provide or information on retail store equipment.I am looking for leads on equipment like registers,credit card machines,even computer programs for transactions,receipts,returns etc.
        • Re: Retail store equipment
          nMoncrief Adventurer
          Blessed,

I'd love to give you a quote for your processing as well your POS equipment & software. You can learn more about me at www.CreekFinancial.com. You can even get an instant, no-obligation rate quote there, too. You'll have no surprises. If you'll give me a call and tell me more about your plans/needs, I can put together a custom quote to include everything you need (and nothing you don't.)

Neil Moncrief
          Creek Financial Services
          1-866-587-8618
          • Re: Retail store equipment
            Milleisen Scout
            Once you incorporate, you will get 10 calls a day from people who want to sell you credit card machines and processing. I would talk to someone you know and trust who has experience with a particular vendor. Unfortunately, every company will promise you the world, so the key will be to find someone who you know will give you good service.

For things like cash registers you can go to your local office supply store (staples, office depot, office max). They have all the stuff that any retail shop would have.