Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2008 10:59 PM by Wingman

pizzateria

bahtibaron007 Newbie
      I'd like to know how much money needs to buy or just to start pizza business, in Seminole county.
      Thanks
        • Re: pizzateria
          Fortis Wayfarer
          I would think this might be a very hard question for anyone to answer hence the lack of response. My recommendation is to talk with local people who know your area. Restaurants are not generally low in cost nor easy to finance. Talk with local restaurants owners who may be able to give you advice. You can contact your local community college to see if they have classes on starting businesses, etc... I would also think you would need to have a bit more detail of the business to get more help

Good luck
            Tony3143 Newbie
            If you would like information on how to start a business and the necessary tools,
            Contact me at your earliest convenience.
            877-700-7947 ext 1232. Ask for Tony.
            Talk to you soon!
              Lighthouse24 Ranger
              If you're just looking for ballpark figures, I'd suggest visiting BusinessNation.com or RestaurantsforSale.us and checking through the listings.
                HumanArrow Adventurer
                Are you looking to start your very own pizza company or aquiring a franchise?

Human Arrow
                  HumanArrow Adventurer
                  Are you looking to start your very own pizza company or aquiring a franchise?

Human Arrow
                    LoanSource Newbie
                    Take a look at www.restmart.com for an existing business. Pizza restaurants are usually cheaper to buy than others due to the limited size and food/labor costs. Costs to open from scratch obviously vary but I have seen people start them up for less than $ 100,000. The problem with that number is that you may need another 25% of that amount in cash to make it to the point where your cash flow is sufficient to cover your ongoing costs. Once it's established these small businesses provide a great return. I hope this helps.
                      Wingman Adventurer
                      Hi bahtibaron007,

There are many factors that will go into the final cost of opening a pizza business. As some of the others have stated, if you are looking to purchase an existing business, you can look on any number of online sites that will give you an idea of what people are asking for in your area. Bizben, bizbuysell are some sites you may want to try. Once you've scanned some of the listing you can even contact some of the listing brokers and discuss your ideas with them.

If you are planning on opening a new store form scratch, you will also encounter any number of items that will impact your cost. Size of space and monthly lease payments, number and type of equipment (new or used). Remodeling of existing space or building from an empty storefront. Type of decor you plan on having will also be a consideration because if you have dine in customers, you'll want more ambiance versus a strictly take-out or delivery operation.

You really need to sit down and think of the type of operation you want to have and then you will have a better idea of which direction to look.

Also someting to be considered is competition in your area and whether or not you have the knowledge/commitment to run a business or your own. It all looks fun and glamorous on the customer side of the counter but believe me, when you are the owner, it's a whole different ballgame.

Good luck