Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2008 5:09 PM by Milleisen

Location questions!

Blessed_216 Newbie
      When choosing a location, is it best to go through a commercial real estate agent?Is it possible to find the perfect location on my own?
        • Re: Location questions!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          **Location questions! In Business it is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
          **Since I do not know where you are or what kind of business, the answer is YE
          *YES it is best to go through a commercial real estate agent and*<br /<br />YES it is possible to find the perfect location on your own.

Good luck, Again LUCKIEST
              LUCKIEST Guide

Location questions! In Business it is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

Since I do not know where you are or what kind of business, the answer is
              YES it is best to go through a commercial real estate agent and
              YES it is possible to find the perfect location on your own.

Good luck, Again LUCKIEST
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Blessed_216 Newbie
              I reside in Atlanta,GA and want to find a location with high foot traffic and one that draws alot of customers.
                Milleisen Scout
                I would talk to a commercial agent, but also go scout areas that will be attractive to you. A real estate agents job is to sell the proprty, so you will want to have first hand knowledge that there really is good foot traffic. I opened a store on a main street with lots of car traffic but NO foot traffic. I learned a hard lesson when my business crashed and burned within 6 months. Everyone said it was a good location, but I never went and phyically sat there to watch the foot traffic (or in my case, the lack therof)