Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2008 12:32 PM by IAmSpartacus

Help Needed A.S.A.P

LEX_08 Wayfarer
      I have posted many topics and I have gotten great feed back so please do not let me down. I need someone to use on a regular bassis to build mantain and customize my web site.
      Is there any one who can do this? Everything from graphics I wont my site to look very professional ,to database and so on..... I need to get with them quick so I can hit the ground running with this new business venture.
        • Re: Help Needed A.S.A.P
          seeitsold Wayfarer
          We would love to help. Give me a call at 239-910-8497 to discuss what we can do for you.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Last month, Monday August 11, The Wall Street Journal had an article

"How to Create A Successful Web Site For Nothing"

It might help you, LUCKIEST
              DomainDiva Ranger
              Click on IntechSpecial on the forum and give him a call.
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                IAmSpartacus Adventurer
                I would suggest you investigate leveraging one of the free, open-source frameworks provide content management systems (CMS). There are many available that, once installed and configured, allow you to login and perform your own updates and modifications. This will free you from the shackles of a web design company who wants to hold you captive and make you more (not less) dependent on them. Do a Google search on the following technologies and then make some inquiries about web developers who can assist you with moving your current site to one of these platforms; DotNetNuke, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

If you're marginally technically savvy, you can even do this yourself.