Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2008 8:41 AM by LUCKIEST

Sprint Car Components-Startup Retail

Kidder Newbie
      I am interested in starting a retail business that would sell race car components to sprint car teams. I would like to cater to a specific series by using a truck and trailer to transport my store to each event. One of my strategies would be to encourage race teams who are cash poor, to reduce their spare parts inventory and learn to rely on my trailer store.

I would also like to sell via mail order and the internet. There are a number of excellent speed shop stores but few have functional websites. Sprint car teams need an internet store that features an easy to use, fully functional shopping cart, with excellent product features and photos.

There may be some financing opportunities too. A bank partnership might allow my business to provide some payment options that would supplement buying convenience.

I need some help! I understand racing and understand race team strategies. How can I get started and where can I find financing? Please advise.
        • Re: Sprint Car Components-Startup Retail
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Sprint Car Components, Welcome

You am interested in starting a retail business that would sell race car components to sprint car teams.
          Sounds very exciting. Tell me more about yourself. Who are you?? Where are you??

You start by developing both a Business and a Marketing plan.
          The Plan also includes how much financing you will need and for how long.

SCORE can help you. SCORE is FREE

Good luck, LUCKIEST