This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
How to deal with creditor in a good way ??
Are you asking or are you telling??
Who are you?? Where are you??
Tell me more
Your creditors are probably not too happy with you right now. Although some people start on the path toward financial solvency still current on all of their bills, most people do not.
Explain to each creditor on your list what you are doing. Tell the creditors
1. You are sorry for allowing this debt to get out of hand. If you express regret, you may find that the creditor will be far more willing to work with you.
2. You have every intention of paying them back in full.
3. Paying them back will, however, take some time. You owe a lot of people money, not just them.
4. You have a plan of action to pay everyone back, and in it you will be treating each creditor equally. The creditor to whom you owe the most money will be paid the most. It is a fair plan.
5. You understand that they want more money each month than you are proposing, but at this time, you are doing you best. In time, as the debts shrink, you hope to be able to pay more.
6. You would like their cooperation. If they could stop adding interest, they would get paid sooner, and your job would be easier
Credit cards[/url], Home loans[/url], debt consolidation [/url], credit counseling[/url], credit report [/url], credit check[/url],
Pay your bills on time.
If you are asking I believe there is a new law about creditors calling too much. Not sure though. You might want to just do some internet research.