Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2008 2:18 PM by Elementsd

How can I find and investor for my growing business?

n00dlesNJ Newbie
      My business is finally begining to pick up recognition in local papers and in the community. The problem is it has taken a year and we are now out of working capital. We are at the end of our credit limit and have used all personal resources including spending our retirement and equity line on the house.

I have researched the SBA and do not qualify I need an Angel or Venture Capitalist but do not know where to begin. Please help.
        • Re: How can I find and investor for my growing business?
          Mark SLF Wayfarer
          Are you sure you need a private investor? I am an expert in this field as all I do is arrange business loans. Tell me what type of business you are in, what your annual sales are and how much working capital you need and I may be able to give you some advice.
              weston26 Newbie
              Hi. I got the same situation as the one for NoodlesNJ..... (+My business is finally begining to pick up recognition in local papers and in the community. The problem is it has taken a year and we are now out of working capital. We are at the end of our credit limit and have used all personal resources including spending our retirement and equity line on the house. *I have researched the SBA and do not qualify I need an Angel or Venture Capitalist but do not know where to begin. Please help.)</s<br />
              I am in the Oil & Gas Business as a Small Company with very rapid growing and located in Florida and Texas with Businesses in and out of the U.S. The Company was formed due to the Projects presented in the Middle East. I used to work for a Petroleum Company and I decided in 2006 to form my own Company with two experts in the Area. We have spent a lot of money from our Pocket as Capital Work but we need to invest as soon as possible an amount close to 150 K for a big Project in Libya and some others in Latin America. Please advise if you may help us with this and how would be your Terms and Conditions. If so, send me an E-Mail where I may contact you. Thanks....
                Elementsd Newbie
                I am looking for advice on funding my small retail shop. How do I get in touch?