Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2008 1:59 PM by claude20001

test

claude20001 Newbie
      I have been having alot of trouble posting a thread.I am not saying anything that is against the rules either.I am just simply asking for help on finding a small loan.If anyone can help,I look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you

claude thornton
        • Re: test
          Tori Adventurer

Hi claude2001,

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you're having difficulty posting. I know there have been some enhancements to the site regarding filters as the SBOC Team indicated, http://smallbusinessonlinecommunity.bankofamerica.com/message/37078

I hope it doesn't discourage you from future posts.

Best of luck
          Tori
            Fortis Wayfarer
            Hello Claude,

Hope all is well. Sorry the forum has been tough but your post is up and running now. Why dont you tell us a bit more about your business and what your needs are.

Thanks
                claude20001 Newbie
                Well thank you for your response.Honestly,I do not have a business.I have decided to have a career change that I am very excited about..Basically,I am looking for someway to get a small loan.I have applied to all kinds of banks,and applications online.I live in NY,and i have just got hired in a new field of work in ND.However,I need to get the funds needed to get to ND.I also need the funds for food,and a place to stay for the first week or two.This job is something that I will love to do,and it has the potential to be a $80,000.00 per year job.Paying back a loan is not going to be a problem.This job is actually so important to me,that I am willing to give back 25% more in return.I only need approx.$2000.00.Thant means I will repay back $2500.00.If anyone knows of any companies who would be willing to help,or other solutions,I would forever be gratefull.You may contact me by replying,phone or email.Thank you again for taking the time to read this.

Claude Thornton
                claude200012001@yahoo.com
                  claude20001 Newbie
                  Thank you for taking the time to read my post.I would be happy to answer any of your questions.Please email at claude200012001@yahoo.com .I look forward to talking to you very soon.Thank you.

claude
                    claude20001 Newbie
                    Here is a little bit about my situation.I have just gotten hired at a new job.However,I currently live in NY.The job that I have been accepted for is based in ND.I currently do not have the funds to travel to ND,food and a place to stay for the first 2 weeks.Once I start getting paid,I will be very well off and have no worries about paying a loan back.I am extremely excited about this job.If anyone has any ideas about where I can get the funds needed,I will be truely grateful.Once again,thank you for taking the time to read my post.

claude
                    socalbits Wayfarer
                    I have been problems posting as well and the 2 topics i tried to post still have not shown up and this was since the 27th of Aug i believe. All i was posting was some info about my company, situation and needs. Do you think it will post if i try again now?