Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 3, 2008 11:41 AM by Brian2Feliz3

Starting a Home Based Online Business from Home

jrundell Wayfarer

You know folks, at the beginning of 2006, there began a resurgence of exciting, innovative, exciting, emerging companies, with a number of differrent business models in a worldwind explosion in the home based business maketplace. Still today estimates are that 13 million people per month are looking to enter this arena!. What was unique is people were beginning ot learn the techniques that only professional computer technicians, and programming design engineers, could understand , create and run heretofore. A concerted effort was being made, to come up with "turnkey automated systems"for the homebasedbusienss marketplace. Many of them took off like the "Goldrush". People came from all over because now they could learn the techniques of gaining quick exposure in the internet and make money reaching the masses. Eventually, software was offerred, and training provided for developing websites, and Flash presentations. Robots were now requesting friends, and bulk mailers were flooding "inboxes", and AutoPosting Classified recruiting sites, and Social Marketing Arenas. People become complacent like a virus becomes immune to an effective antibiotic. What was then a "Breakthrough", in business models, has become commonplace and people are more immune to enthusiasm, more inclined to delete emails in bulk ,without concern for real applicable "NEW IDEAS". For those already building a business "The Quest", for immediate organizational growth, and Rapid Profits,in many cases overlooked the Novice, and many people never really got the training and support they needed, to keep current with the fast past Internet Marketing Techniques Evolving. Consequently, many people stagnated with a sour taste of internet business. Many lost money, only because they never got trained and introduced to the methods that could make them succeed. Many of these people felt the program or systems, just didn't work! Others quickly deemed many programs as scams, when in fact, it was just lack of training and support actually was the "Real" culprit. Remember this as we go forward. If you look at the definition of a sponsor it truly means. "Take responsibility to introduce, train,mentor and insure the success of a protegy you have empowered. In other words, you need to understand the fundamentals of Network Marketing today. The Art of sponsoring, is the ability to Empower others to be successful, and duplicate the same in still others, to perpetuate the Financial Blessings. One must Remember,You ,become successful by empowering others, to be successful first. Look to what you can do to help others achieve what they desire to achive, and so should you prosper.

Now, In my interacting with thousands of people at seminars and conventions over the years. I have assimilated analysis of what we are experiencing. In the early part of 2008 eight we experienced a miriad of factors contributing to a plateau ,or even a decrease in sales. This is due to a number of factors. Many include the Economy, and the mere number of opportunities that imploded into the arena thereby temprarily diluting the "prospect pool". Many prospects postponed their decision to take the "leap of faith". This, combined with the number of techniques and themore educated consumer , we see more discerning prospects today , with more choices. What we are also experiencing is a Sunami of Opportunities and Models ,Matrixes , Weeds , Seeds, Lotions, Potions, Pills, Products , Services, juices, services,and Pay Plans... enough to confuse an Eienstein! It's no wonder why even the best of Programs we've all heard of are competing for new "Affiliate Owners." But, as with all "Trends and Cycles" Hang on for a HUGE bounceback!

So, What do we do? Well, First be clairvoient, look long term, and for those of us who have been around. Provide Complete Training . Myself, anyone I bring into network marketing is provided with "Cutting Edge" up to the market sessions continuously, at no extra charge. Why pay for programs on how to place ads free, Install Bulk mailing Robots, perform "reverse marketing," signature advertising" outsourcing, and other techniques
      experineced marketers take for granted, but may be costly, and "Greek" to your sponsee. I feel it's our responsibility to provide and share our experience with others. Guru's have been preaching "MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME " for a least the last several years, and I believe that your "list", and a Portfolio of Opportunities, will give your prospects a choice from the HigherEnd to the lower Investment Entry levels, and you to better address the needs of todays prospect . I also think you should have a program that is a bit Explosive and "Cash Enhanced "or "Front Loaded" like a "Pass-up " System ,and, you should offer a long term program with Overides , Bonus Matching and RESIDUALS!

RESIDUALS,ARE THE ONES THAT WILL PROVIDE LONG TERM FINANCIAL FREEDOM and "LIFESYLE"people are searching for.. Long term Residuals, will require some Consistency, and perseverence, but the most Rewards in the Financial Stability of your Final LIFESTYLE AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!

Thank you for your interest and I am available to discuss Marketing, Opportunites, and Program Development Anytime at: 315 533 5653 See You at the TOP! Many Blessings, Jim Rundell http://www.jrundell@twcny.rr.com.com
      Since the housings Bubble Began to Inflate I was fortunate enough and tenacious enough to lend my thirty years in marketing to endure the learning curve on the net.

One of the greatest assests anyone can empower themselves with is the collective knowledge of peple who have traveled before them. Find a willing and knowledgeble mentor who is interested in you achieving YOUR goals and aspirations and in partnering with them assimilate the operational
      knowledge you need to avoid the pitfalls sufferrred by you predecessors. I have been very successful on the net and have been blessed with associates and marketers of like minded integrety.

I invite you to review some of the Multiple Streams of Incomes I have derived by building several online businesses. Your level of entry depends on many factors. However remember this, with the right training and Support almost anyone can succeed on the net and build the cashflow and residuals
      you need for Financial Freedom and the Lifestyle of Abundance you deserve. Please visit my blogger site and review several choices of proven opportunities that
      have proven themselveslucrative enough to recommend. First commit yourself to the idea that there is no "Get rich quick" path to success PERIOD. However there are some very direct roads with the proper Support behind you.

Feel free to contact me for information: You are encouraged to View my site: http://bigmoneyinresiduals.blogspot.com/

Prosperous Blessings!

Jim Rundell
      jrundell@twcny.rr.com
      315-533-5653
      Master Marketer
        • Re: Starting a Home Based Online Business from Home
          Brian2Feliz3 Newbie
          Great Post Jim,

I could not have written it better. I have been in (networking) for
          over 30 years but I did not always use it for MLM's. I was just engaged
          with people and have been since I left High school 1976. Today the name
          is called "Networking" or "Building Relationship" and I love it.
          I am grateful for your post. I have had these thoughts over the last year about this point you made:

..."I have assimilated analysis of what we are experiencing. In the early
          part of 2008 eight we experienced a miriad of factors contributing to a
          plateau ,or even a decrease in sales. This is due to a number of
          factors. Many include the Economy, and the mere number of opportunities
          that imploded into the arena thereby temporarily diluting the "prospect
          pool". Many prospects postponed their decision to take the "leap of
          faith". This, combined with the number of techniques and the more
          educated consumer , we see more discerning prospects today , with more
          choices. What we are also experiencing is a Tsunami of Opportunities and
          Models ,Matrixes , Weeds , Seeds, Lotions, Potions, Pills, Products ,
          Services, juices, services,and Pay Plans... enough to confuse an
          Einstein! It's no wonder why even the best of Programs we've all heard
          of are competing for new "Affiliate Owners." But, as with all "Trends
          and Cycles"
          "....

I have an Online service to people that need to increase there need to process and comprehend information and a faster rate. After I left trying to recruit, prospect, contact, follow up with or chase others down I stopped doing that this year. Your article helped me to understand why I stopped. The market is flooded with to many opportunities and the pool shrank. The competing products, services and the Internet brought so much to the funnel it plugged up. I love where my business is because my approach now is to work by the seasons. Fall, (harvest what you have sewn all year relationally bring people to a decision Winter ( wait for them to come out of their slumber keep them warm and go to them its cold), Spring, (Spring forward with new ideas and ask them to buy your products because it will help their cause) and Summer, (relax and do not pressure others enjoy their vacation time by spending time wiht them and their families) The "Seasons" are a better gage to walk with others doing business.

Just my 2 cents