Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2008 11:11 AM by Adducent

eBook Available-Buy A Good Business Without using your own $

Tracker

Learn How To Buy A Good Business Without Using Your Own Money

Buying a good business that pays for itself while it pays you as well, is one of the quickest ways to build financial security and wealth.

If you used our course and bought just one good solid, established business that pays you $100,000 to $200,000 or more a year ... would that make a significant impact in your life?

We'll show you how!

The eBook & Business-Buyer Tool-Kit Package is now available for only $43.50!

Visit our site at:

http://www.adducent.tv/ or go to this page of our site:

http://www.adducent.tv/ebook-plus-business-buyer-tool-kit-package-buy-a-business-without-using-your-own-money

Click The Buy Now Button and for $43.50 you will have this great information (digital version of the book & tool-kit) in your hands in minutes! Then when you are ready you can order a hard-copy of the book for the balance of $63.50 (see more on this below).

When you are ready to order the hard-copy all you have to do is to forward your payment receipt for the digital version to Dennis Lowery and tell him you want to order the hard-copy. He will email you a reply confirming your order of the hard-copy along with payment instructions.

Contact Dennis Lowery at 904-223-0355 or via email if you have any questions on the above.

----- RECENT FEEDBACK FROM A BUYER OF THE BOOK -----

Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:42 AM
      To: Dennis Lowery
      Subject: RE: Early-Bird book order

Hi Dennis,

You are such a fabulous resource! The $97* is the best money that I have spent in my entire life! I have had the opportunity to read the book in its entirety. I want to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the book and gained a lot of valuable information.

Thanks,
      N.B.
      North Carolina

• Note from Dennis Lowery - NB (name witheld by their request) took advantage of our special "early-bird" offer and ordered the book and tool-kit at a special price of $97.

-----