Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2008 1:49 PM by Bridge

starting my business off

LoraMoore1971 Newbie

Hi,
      I was need to know what organizations do I contact with to start getting my small confectionery business off on time. I had finally narrowed down what I wanted to sell and have been waiting for days for a response from the e-mail that I had sent days ago. So far I haven't seen a business like the one I want to start out with and any suggestions would be appreciated.
        • Re: starting my business off
          Bridge Navigator
          A good place to start might be your local chamber of commerce. Mine offers many free services to local businesses (and you don't have to be a chamber member).

Joining the chamber is also a great way to network with local businesses.

Greg
          • Re: starting my business off
            lalithabrahma Adventurer
            Great start! Chamaber of Commerce is good. But if you can also search online at google for confectionery business Forum, confectionery business discussion borad etc. Read the posts and gather information. You can sign up for free newsletters relating to Small businesses. That way you will receive bits of information without being overwhelmed. You will assimilate easily and implement one at a time.

Lalitha
            Get your FREE educational series at www.lalithabrahma.com to learn to protect your family and GROW your business with peace of mind.
            Sign up for newsletter at www.elbeeservicesllc.com to get powerful tips to explore the ENTREPRENEUR in YOU.