Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2010 10:05 AM by SBC Team

Mobile Qpons and SMS touch points

AntonyR Newbie
      Folks, we launched a new product with our company and I need your feedback. This product is NOT live and you CANNOT purchase it yet. I need feedback on ease of use, explantation of product, user interface, etc. ANY feedback would be much appreciated. It is catered to small business some of which whom are not tech savvy.

Looking for all negative comments as well as positive!!

Thanks guys, means a lot to me.

www.qpons.nearu.us

Antony
        • Re: Mobile Qpons and SMS touch points
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Mobile Qpons and SMS touch points, Welcome Anthony

Lets make a deal. I will check out your web site.

You go to Members page and share some info.

Thanks
            DMIGUY Adventurer
            Antony,

As one of the un-savvy people out there, help me understand what you're offering.

Right now, I have about 100 contacts in Outlook. In each, I have their cell phone numbers and additionally I have their text message number, for instance phonenumber@tmomail.net. So if I want to I can send a broadcast message to all of them via outlook ........ for free.

What makes your product different, special, unique, cost-effective? I can't derive that from the site.
              AntonyR Newbie
              The the idea behind this is not for you to just send out a mass text message to your contact list.

Let me give you a scenario.

Joe owns a clothing store. He will place posters in his store that say if you want to be updated on special offers or new arrivals next (joes company name) qpons to 63278.

The user will opt-in on his own will. The owner will not have this persons number, he can only communicate with him. Joe can now send out weekly offers like if you spend $50 on our online store today, get 20% off. Some things people so are special offers online, show the coupon to the clerk for a free gift, special parties at the store, new arrivals of anticipated products, etc.

Its a new touch point for users. In addition, the qpon is now searchable, this means that people can use SMS to search for Qpons.
                  AntonyR Newbie
                  In addition, our company will send out monthly reports to the client that shows how many people received your text, how many opt ins, and what people communicated back.
                      AntonyR Newbie
                      I can edit my post so I have to make a new one.

Also, we are full SMS. Most companies are WAP which is internet based and limits you to about 30% of mobile users. We are also approved on all US carriers and do audits, maintenance etc.

If you give me some ideas of what your business does I can explain how someone in your industry will utilize it.
                          DMIGUY Adventurer
                          I think I'm getting it..... so if I were on Joe's website, but I was a GenX or GenY and addicted to my cell phone, rather than get coupons in my email, I could opt to get qpons on my phone. I have no idea if the price point is good or not, but I could definately see the potential use. Brilliant!

That said, you need to make sure that you get that point accross to the shop owner or website owner. Your site doesn't make it clear.

I would think selling your product to local vendors might be a good home-based business for someone, assuming you're price structure allowed for the commissions.

At any rate, while it's not a product that could help me, I'll certainy check into your site now and again to see your progress. Best of Luck.
                      AntonyR Newbie
                      Thank you for the honest response! I will talk to my Product Manager about the site copy.

Emails are read within 48hours where as text is read within 15 minutes. Its a fast and simple way to reach the consumer.

Antony
                        AntonyR Newbie
                        Guys we have launched the product LIVE, I am open to answering any question you may have.

People have been very receptive from the Press Release thus far!

Thanks for the input!

Antony
                          AntonyR Newbie
                          Ladies and Gent,
                          I would REALLY like some feedback about what hang ups one would have regarding mobile Qpons.

Any information you give me is sooo much help on my side to making this an easier to use product!

Antony