Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2008 3:29 PM by Chris_Black

Seeking Business Capital for salon

woof13 Newbie
      Successful dog grooming salon seeks capital to continue education of staff and expand a retail area. As the owner I am happy to see the salon cover all of its operating and advertising and staffing expenses within just the first year of operation but we do need to stretch our arms a bit and need capital to grow. What are my options to secure a modest amount of funds for this purpose?
        • Re: Seeking Business Capital for salon
          MerchantClub Newbie

Hello, this is Nicole from Merchant Club of America.

We help provide small to medium-sized businesses with cash advances that they can use for whatever they may desire. All it requires is a few minutes to fill out our application and we can find out how much you would qualify for within only a few hours.

It really depends what type of business that you run, and how much you make a month with credit card transactions, since we "buy" a certain percentage of your future credit card transactions. We generally help companies that make at least $2500/month.

If you think we may be able to help you, or if you are interested and have any questions about our business and what we do, you can visit us at www.merchant-club.com or you can call Mr. Brown toll-free at 1-866-374-9557. Thank you and good luck
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Seeking Business Capital for salon, Welcome

Tell me more. How long have you been in business??

Where are you?? Do you have an Accountant??

How much Capital>> and for How long??

Have you prepared a Business and Marketing Plan that i can Read??

LUCKIEST
              Fortis Wayfarer
              Hello woof13,

Hope the day is well. Congrats, it sounds like you have a good business going on there. Having financed many businesses like yours I believe you have several options.

Have you considered an SBA loan or working capital line of credit? Does the company need money for equipment purchases such as vehicles, machines, tools, furniture, computers, etc...?

There may be a few more products but like I said those are the most common options. Look into them and see if they could be helpful. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Good luck!
                finsolamerica Newbie
                Small Business Finance Program

Does your business need funds to grow?

New businesses welcome

Credit Lines available from $100,000 and up

Six to eight week process from start to finish

Personal Credit Requirements – minimum FICO 625

No Financial Statements or Tax Returns Required

Modest initial cost to cover cost of personal credit enhancement,
                bulk of fees charged after lines are in place

Free Consultation

100% Success Guaranty

Contact us today:

FINANCE SOLUTIONS OF AMERICA, LLC

954-734-9669 or email us at finsolamerica@gmail.com

Chris_Black Newbie

A Merchant Advance would be one of the options for you. It would be the easiest for you to qualify for, since it is not based upon credit or length of time in business. It is a simple process, 98% of businesses are qualified, and you will have your cash flow in as little as 7 business days. The advance would be based upon your credit card sales over the past four months, past year if your seasonal. Our advance works a lot like all the other advance companies out there, but we have over 12 lenders who compete for your business. There is more information on our website: www.ourbusinessloan.com. If you have any questions feel free to email me: cblack@m-o-minc.com, or call me: (866) 942-9199 ext.223

Chris Black
                  Making Obstacles Manageable, Inc.