Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2008 7:07 PM by Fortis

Our company is seeking an investor....

haviland Newbie
      We are a complete tree care service, looking to expand our services and procure new larger scale projects.
        • Re: Our company is seeking an investor....
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Our company is seeking an investor, Welcome Christopher of Waterford, Michigan

Tell me more, How long have you been in business?? How large a comany are you??

How many people on payroll?? Do you have an accountant??

How large an investment?? and for How Long??

Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan I can read??

LUCKIEST
              haviland Newbie
              Dear Sir,
              I have been in business for 11 years. We started very small and I am now finally beginning to make the upward ascent. I own three trucks and two chippers, I have managed to accumulate many connections in the past two years. I have three full time employees. I have a non-certified accountant at this time. My plan is to borrow up to $50,000 mainly for equipment upgrades and highly aggressive advertising to blow away the competition. I have thought about this for several years and I am now finally making the decision to borrow, even though I don't really want to. I am looking for easy terms, and someone who understands the ups and downs of small business ownership. I would say 4 years to repay the principal and 1 additional for the interest. At this time I am preparing my business plan for potential investors. Thank you for your interest in my company and I would like to speak with you if you are available.

Thank You Very Much,
              Christopher M. Haviland
              General Tree Service
              (248) 673-8457
              Fortis Wayfarer
              haviland,

Good afternoon, hope your day is well. Congratulations, it sounds like business is going well. What is needed to get you to the next level?