Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2008 9:58 AM by Milleisen

funding

awajs03 Newbie

I need help funding my business. I went to banks and lenders, but of course your credit plays a big part in getting a loan. Should i put aside going to banks and just pay off bills first and then try for lines of credit.
      Any help would be apppreciated.
      Thanks
        • Re: funding
          Milleisen Scout

Depending on how severe your credit is, and how much personal debt you have, that may be a decent plan of attack. I talk to many budding entreprenuers who want to open the doors tomorrow, but don't want to take the time to get their ducks in a row. The reality of it is that having some money of your own to put into a business venture is vital. Not having interest and principal to repay can make the difference between making it and failing.

While it's not as glamorous as an "angel investors", having the discipline to put save money is the most realitic way to get your project on wheels. If you truly think that your business will work, you'll need to "put your money where you mouth is", which means using your own money and not someone elses.
          • Re: funding
            LUCKIEST Guide
            funding, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you?? Where are you?? How long have you been in business??
            And What kind of Business. Do you have an Accountant??

To obtain funding you will need a Business Plan.

Tell me more and maybe we can help, LUCKIEST