Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2008 1:25 PM by LUCKIEST

Business Plan

angielove Newbie

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and I'm starting a small online consignment shop. Everything I read states I should have a business plan, but I'm stumped on how do I come up with numbers to plug in my business plan. I could use any advice. Thanks
        • Re: Business Plan
          paperworxny Wayfarer
          Hi Angielove,

Your business plan requires reasearch on your industry and the numbers will be estimates of the market and where your business would fit into that market and how much of it your business plans on profiting from it. Initially, your business plan will include a lot of your own financial history and information (net worth, assets, liabilities, etc.) There are several good resources and templates for creating your business plan (it will also walk you through the steps).

You can try the Small Business Administration (www.sba.gov).

Karen
          Paper Worx NY
          www.paperworxny.com
          • Re: Business Plan
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Business Plan, Welcome

Tell us more. Go to Members page and share some info about you and your business.

The BEST place to get info on a Business plan is SCORE. SCORE is FREE.

You can also get great books on the subject at a library or book store..

As a SCORE Counselor I would be happy to help you come up with the numbers.

LUCKIEST