Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2008 8:37 PM by DeadIntoIt

Need Traffic For Your Offline Business From Online - 4 FREE?

DeadIntoIt Wayfarer
      Hi,

I'm a 12 year, full time home based business veteran.

My partner and I have put together an Ecourse, totally FREE to aspiring offline entrepreneurs wanting to leverage the power of the Internet. We're not making a penny providing this e-course. Why? I've just gotten fed up hearing the stories of local clients that have been taken for thousands for something that should be pretty straight forward and Free. Internet Marketing a local (Conventional Brick & Mortar), business is not rocket science.

This Ecourse is being supported by a support forum and weekly training calls. Again, all for Free.

I have combined my 12 years of online marketing experience with gold nuggets of information from the super successful entrepreneurs that appear on our Small Business Talk Radio Show.

You can learn more about this free resource at http://www.EntreperneursOnCall.com/secret/

We are only allowing 100 entrepreneurs into this first class because I don't figure we could do right by any more than that in supporting the Ecourse students.

I hope to see you there.