Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2008 5:36 PM by autossalesfl

CAR DEALER WITH 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS NEEDS AN INVESTOR OR A L

autossalesfl Newbie
      We need a lending for a few $300,000 or an investor who wants to buy or to associate with us, have a project of development for this investment, and a studied plan of payments, unfortunately we do not possess a property as Collateral , but it is possible to buy an assurance or extend the bond to guarantee this operation, offers are listened, Additional information in 754-422-8866 ask for Hugo Diez.
        • Re: CAR DEALER WITH 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS NEEDS AN INVESTOR OR A L
          LUCKIEST Guide
          CAR DEALER WITH 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS, Welcome Hugo

Tell me more. I do not understand your first sentence??.

We need a lending for a few $300,000 ??? Do not understand??
          or an investor who wants to buy ??? buy what??
          or to associate with us

Please explain what you need the money for?? For how long?? And How and When
          you will repay me?? Thanks LUCKIEST
            • Re: CAR DEALER WITH 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS NEEDS AN INVESTOR OR A L
              autossalesfl Newbie
              Hello, thank you for your interest, we need a lending, to invest in the purchase of cars and to cover some hanging accounts, or in his fault an investor who wishes asociarce with us and to receive the corresponding utilities in a certain term, the term for lending is for approximately 5 years who will be paid monthly, and we need it just now, have a constructed well project which I you can send it for e-mail where it explains with major clarity in order that, and in that form was in use the resources, please contact us for major information