Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2008 12:26 PM by BizGuru

Best companies to use to secure financing

JTrading Newbie
      Hello everyone,

I am interested in starting a business to trade stocks under. I'll need $20-$25k to get started. It seems like there are so many companies that want to "help" me secure this financing, and make a profit from it. I'd like to hear from you guys.

What companies have you used? Were they successful in helping you secure financing? What was their take? How long did the process take? Would you recommend them again?

The companies I've come in contact with seem to offer one of two things. Either they submit applications on your behalf, and take a percentage of the approved amount, or they offer to "consult" you through the process for a consulting fee.

Which method did the companies you've used follow?

Thanks so much in advance for your input!
        • Re: Best companies to use to secure financing
          BizGuru Wayfarer
          For this kind of amount, we use small banks which are SBA-approved. We work with several banks to obtain financing for our clients. Depending upon the business and the proprietor, it can take anywhere from 1 week to a month for the financing to be approved. Also, there are many kinds of financing tools available to start your business.

Let me know if you would like to discuss this further and we can set up some time.

In the meantime, please feel free to use our free Business Start-up Checklist: http://www.artilient.com/thought_leadership.html
          • Re: Best companies to use to secure financing
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Companies to use to secure financing

JT let me see if I understand your first sentence.

"I am interested in starting a business to trade stocks under. I'll need $20-$25k to get started"

Like call us a broker and buy 100 shares of this and 100 shares of that??

How do you know you will make money or am I missing something??

Why not go to Vegas and play Blackjack?? LUCKIEST