Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2008 12:36 AM by Iwrite

How To Get Your Company Logo Branded Very Afordable

agentknt Newbie
      myshoppinggenie/gogit provides businesses with an OEM option that showcases their brands.
        • Re: How To Get Your Company Logo Branded Very Afordable
          LUCKIEST Guide
          How To Get Your Company Logo Branded Very Affordable, Welcome

Tell me more. Where are you?? At Members page it says "Restaurant and Food Services

What does restaurants and food services has to with How To Get Your Company
          Logo Branded Very Affordable??

LUCKIEST
            KateScape Newbie
            Anyone seen Intuit's new Jingle Generator? It's a free, easy, and fun way to get your company branded!

It's meant to engage small businesses and help them attract new customers. It allows you to type or phone in your company info, and in minutes you have fun, branded content to share with anyone.

They're hosting it at http://thejinglegenerator.com

Is anyone else using interactive media to support business or reach new customers? And how?

Kate--Fanscape
                LUCKIEST Guide
                Company Logo

Kate, Welcome and Thanks for sharing

Tell us more about you and your business. Where are you??
                    KateScape Newbie
                    Hey all,

I'm right here in Los Angeles. I represent Intuit (makers of QuickBooks) and they are the ones who launched The Jingle Generator. They believe that business spreads through word of mouth, so they've created this viral tool to help spread buzz about your business and amplify your online presence. Have you tried it yet? Go here: http://thejinglegenerator.com

Kate--Fanscape
                        Bridge Navigator
                        Funny. Best part is how your pointer changes when you scroll over site map links at the bottom of the page.

The Copy Jingle URL option does not seem to work.
                            BrandExpert Newbie
                            You guys are NUTS if you think that a jingle is a brand...if you really want to know how branding can work for you, read "The Revenge of Brand X". Google it. I built my entire business with its tactics and NEVER spent a dime on advertising or marketing. But it only works if you really know what branding is....and it's NOT about identity or advertising or any of the snake oil tricks you see on the internet.

HTH
                                Iwrite Pioneer
                                I agree that branding is more than a jingle, but that's about it.

There are too many success stories for any sane person to totally dismiss advertising. Now, who is peddling the snake oil? Awareness in this day and age can be generated in a variety of ways, what works good for you may not work for someone else. Which is why no business should settle for a one size fits all solution.

Building a brand is more than adverting, yes. But depending on the business it may require some advertising. The problem is when we live in the extremes - advertising does not solve all of a business' brand issues and not advertising will not meet the growth needs of a business. I don't believe the web is the great thing since sliced bread, it is not the solution for every business, and it is not the best way to build a brand. A brand is a living, breathing thing that has to be fed and nurtured, it is the identity and soul of a business and it has to be carefully watched.

Frankel presents a compelling argument but the numbers have proven some of his premises to not hold true. State of the art websites have not only been found to be easily accessible but they have also been found to be profitable for several brands. He wrote this book while the internet was young and some of the attempts by bigger companies were poorly executed, times have changed. Dove, Pizza Hut, Pepsi, Coke, Nike, Puma, New Balance, and many other brands have had great success with websites that push the limits. The beauty of the web is that even small businesses can duplicate some of the same successes, and have. Great creative and great sales can go hand in hand, it is all about the thinking behind it.

If believing this makes me nuts, then so be it. I think small businesses short change themselves by not taking advantage of methods that are proven to work.
                                KateScape Newbie
                                You are having trouble with the link? Try this : http://www.thejinglegenerator.com

Let me know if you have any other questions, and let us know what you think!

-Kate--Fanscape